The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has released guidelines on how homes, businesses, schools and other public spaces should proceed when reopening.
The first agenda that the CDC provided with guidelines is the cleaning and disinfection of every space where individuals like customers, students, teachers and employees in all ranks and levels are expected to converge at a safe distance. Carrying out this important task though, is not just a one-time endeavour; but should be done regularly while the health crisis is still ongoing and until a vaccine is already available.
Implementation of reopening plans requires monitoring and evaluation of efficiency, as a way to ensure that the goal to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 disease will be achieved. Generally, the following are the key takeaways of CDC’s guidelines to all types of reopening entities and therefore must for part of reopening plans:
1. Constant and continuous screening of the health conditions of all individuals entering each premise.
2. Making sure that every individual strictly adheres to prescribed sanitation and hygiene practices, as well as comply with health and safety protocols
3. Spacing of at least six feet between individuals must be observed at all times.
4. Ensure that people will not converge into groups, especially in numbers and in spaces that do not allow safe distancing.
5. Maintain regular and solid communication with local health officials and police departments.
6. Put in place flexible policies pertaining to absences or leaves.
7. Have a centralized communication center to ensure that everyone will receive timely information of all developments, important announcements or emergency notifications.
How Call Center Outsourcing Companies Can Help Reopening Entities
Apparently, every entity making a move to resume their business activities has a lot of planning to do before they can consider it safe to actually move forward with reopening.
Local call center outsourcing companies can be of valuable assistance by providing trained individuals to man the centralized communications desk. That way, there is always someone available to answer incoming calls round the clock, who stands ready to address concerns quickly and satisfactorily.
When needing to send out mass notifications to customers, employees, students or/and others that an organization deems as important recipients of their missive, a call center outsourcing firm can provide the technology to send any number of messages using different types of delivery media including text messaging
A visit at the 31West website 31west.net, is a good way to know of other ways on how a local call center outsourcing can provide critical phone answering and messaging services at all times, at lower costs and without need for a contract.